Tuesday, January 14, 2014

quick write 1/14

Yesterday i learned about a lot of different artsists from the time period we are studying. I learned about vitor Hugo, who i didn;t know had so many stories and oaintings. In fact, i didn't even know that he drew at all. I thught he was just a writer. I didn't even know that he wrote the hunchback of notre dame. I also learned aboy charles dickens, who is one of my favorite writers. I didn't know about his past or history so much. So it was very intresting to learn about where he came from and how that inspired his writings. I also learned about beetoven.I knew he was a composer and have heard some of his music. But i didn't know he was actually deaf for his last few symphonies. I think that is really amazing that he continued to write music even though he coulden't hear it. i also learned a lot about JMW Turner, who i didn't know wxisted until we picked him for a powerpoint. It was cool to see his painting style and his view on nature. Especally his paintings of the ocean, which were amazing and beautiful. Overall it was very intresting to learn about some of the famous artists that were around that time, and i found it fascinating to learn about their styles and techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment